WELCOME to ANDREA JANKE Finest Accessories
About Andrea - some steps
Andrea Janke was born in South-Germany in 1964.
- Andrea Janke graduated in 'Master of Arts Créateur Couture', ESMOD International Fashion University, Paris, in 1987, went on to start working as buyer and fashion designer with about 15 years business experience and a great keep-in-touch to Paris.
- 1998 - 2000 Andrea worked as Free-Lance Editor for an Frankfurt-based international Fur-Magazine with an implementation into Fur-Business and International Fur&Leather Fair MIFUR, getting introduced to the fascinating craftsmanship of furriers and Interantional Fur Trade Federation. The professional work as editor and designer in fur-business runs until today.
- 2000 - 2001 Sart-up as Free-Lance Designer for EGANA/Goldpfeil Holdings Ltd. responsible as creative director of several high-class accessory lines for Goldpfeil and TONI GARD.
- In March 2001 - Fascinated by bag makers craftsmanship, Andrea decided to start creating her own high-end accessory line under the brand 'ANDREA JANKE'. Since then, creating her collections of very exclusive Lady's accessories refined in selected materials, such as Lupo macchiato (Catfish leopard-like spotted), Alligator Mississippiensis, finest Végé- and Clémence-Taurillon calf-leathers in combination with SAGA Scanglow Mink, Broadtail, Russian Barguzinsky Sable amongst others precious fur-types.
- In February 2010 - Inauguration of 'ANDREA JANKE Finest Accessories' - The High-Fashion Blog, featuring international Fashion Week news from New York, Milan, London, Paris & Paris Haute Couture - www.andreajanke.de
- In January 2011 - Appointed by MosnarCommunications Inc. (USA) as 'Luxury Brand Ambassador' Europe and Editor-At-Large - www.mosnarcommunications.com
- In January 2011 - Appointed by the 'Deutsches Pelz Institut' in co-operation with the 'International Fur Trade Federation (IFTF)' as editor for '8. IFTF International Fur Design Competition - REMIX Award 2011' at Espace VISIONNAIRE (Roberto Cavalli), Milan.
- In May 2011 - StyleLab with Chiara Ferragni - The Blonde Salad - LuisaViaRoma, Firenze.
- In March 2012 - Launch of 'Luxury Handbags by ANDREA JANKE'
- Andrea lives and works near Frankfurt, Germany.
Enjoy wonderful products by ANDREA JANKE
The Hand of Artisan - Luxurz Handbags by ANDREA JANKE
Andrea once was described as
"... makes possible see fashion as an Art".
Purse 'Dahlia' in Catfish leopard-like spotted with softly Goat velours-leather, hand-painted edges, refined with a subtle handstitching on its surface. More on 'Luxury Handbags by ANDREA JANKE'
Purse 'Dahlia' by ANDREA JANKE
"First, the bag design is sketched by the creative director Andrea Janke as the prototype for the 'Zebra Brilliant by ANDREA JANKE' is prepared. Rich leathers hides are measured and fit to the prototype to ensure there is no wasted material. The leather hide is then precision cut by hand, while its interior is embossed with the Andrea Janke insignia. A powerful surger stitches together the bag before the seams and hardware edges are hand-painted to ensure uniformity. The bag is turned right side in and hardware is hammered in place, ensuring the handles are affixed to the bag. The bag is completed after many hours of attentive labor."
For business-inquiries, press-releases, fashion credits, please contact me to
ANDREA JANKE Finest Accessories
Meisenstrasse 12 / D-63263 Neu Isenburg
Fon +49 (0)6102 501 402
Fax +49 (0)6102 501 404
Mobile +49 (0)1520-964 3497
E-Mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org