Tuesday 30 April 2013

'My Milano Diary': E T R O Via Monte Napoleone






E T R O Via Monte Napoleone 5 - Yesterday, I presented you another editorial out of my series 'My Milano Diary' - 'LA PERLA Lingerie Via Monte Napoleone'. The last view days I surfed through all my pictures which I took last month in Milano, and I don't want to withhold you from these amazing colourful windows' decorations created by E T R O.  

LoL, Andrea





















For celebrating the 52nd edition of Milan Design Week, the Etro Milan boutique on via Monte Napoleone presented an exclusive exhibition in collaboration with the New York photographer Erik Madigan Heck.
"Signature dresses and fabrics are reinterpreted through a series of enlarged photographs, boasting accented colours and graphic suggestions."

Erik Madigan Heck mixed contrasting patterns with ease, creating a truly sophisticated atmosphere: his passion for art and colour are completely in sync with Etro’s aesthetic values, creating a special affinity that is clearly transmitted when browsing his works within the context of the boutique. The photographic installation was held on display from the 9th -14th April in the Etro Boutique on via Monte Napoleone 5, Milano.








E T R O Spring/Summer 2013 Ad-Campaign









Selections by ANDREA JANKE Finest Accessories

E T R O windows, Via Monte Napoleone: Courtesy of ANDREA JANKE

Runway: Photo Credit/Source by VOGUE
Marcus Tondo / GoRunway
Gianni Pucci / GoRunway

S/S 2013 Ad-Campaign: Courtesy of E T R O



More E T R O To Love ...


Spring/Summer 2013 collection & fashion show







1 comment:

shenme said...

I really like these looks by Etro. There's a hint of an asian floral print and I really like the silky- materials used!

Very nice pictures :)

xx
wittyinwhite.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...